Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What You Cant Control

On a Storming Night
Much like tonight
The house is empty
Just me and my sister
on a hill with a steel
iron gate
that's 10 feet tall
A drive way that curves
Almost a mile and a half long
Power out
I'm alone in my room
Look in the mirror
nothing but pants and boots
lighting striking
my eyes they scream
murder
I hear my sister cry
and i smirk
she's scared
i turn and walk to her room
---------------------------

I'm alone in my room
there's no power
wondering where my brother is
alone home
with him
on this storming night
the mansion is old and creaky
belonged to my grandmother
i start to cry
then i hear heavy foot steps
they start out far away
then gradually get closer
then they stop
i hear something break
then the foot steps start again
i hear they stop in front of my door
then some one banging loudly
I'm to scared to answer the door
--------------------------------

As i walk to my sister room
i stop and i look at the
mirror in the hall
i look at my self
I punch the mirror
because i hate what i see
i start walking to my sisters room
yet again
i stop at her door
and knock
no answer
--------------------

the door gets knocked down
he comes closer
with a smirk
his eyes scream
"I'm sorry"
--------------------------

I bust the door down
and i walk towards her
smirking grasping the knife
firmly
-------------

i don't ask him anything
i stay silent
i see the knife and i know
This is it
i take one last breath
--------------------

i see her calm
as i start crying
i don't know why
i'm having second thoughts
i cut the power line
and i made the parents leave
just so i could kill her
-------------------------

then while the brother was standing over his fearless sister
the boy stabbed himself, because he realized he couldn't live with himself
if he killed his sister.

After seeing her brother in pain, she called the hospital to save the boy who wanted her dead life.

The parents came back two weeks later, to find the son and daughter together,
cleaning up the mess they had made. The mother was worried and the father was mad.
The mirror that broke, was one that made the son mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment