Monday, January 16, 2012

Murder Inside

From time to time
I think about how it would feel
To kill

Or be killed
---------------------------------------------------
I was walking down the street
And I saw something strange.

I walk towards what I had saw
It was blood all over the brick wall
as i looked at it
letters appeared
HeLp ME

I looked confused
nothing but me and
the brick wall of blood.
I looked around
Then when i looked back at
the wall

It changed and said turn around
As i did it quickly changed to

"see you soon"

after i saw that
I came face to face with
and man in a hat

He told me his name
"jack"
He told me to close my eyes and turn around
i turned around and closed my eyes

before my eyes closed
the wall didn't have blood

i feel a cold metal on my neck
blood hit the wall
and i fell to wall
and wrote out "HeLp ME"

Then hit the floor
My name was Mary J. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment